Re: Ready for new patch

From: "Robert Haas" <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Ready for new patch
Date: 2008-11-26 04:58:50
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers
I think I can take another patch, too:

- posix_fadvise is nearly ready to commit, hoping for a final version
from author soon.
- automatic view update rules - Just sent an email to patch author for
status.  May be dead for now, but even if not it's not that complex.
- in-place upgrade.  This could be a lot of work, but I'm not sure
where we are with it.  Sent a status query on this one as well.

Sorry I've been out of commission for a bit.  The day job has been busy.

...Robert