Re: BUG #5063: MS Access crashes by quiting after linking tables with PostgreSQL

From: Annita Veneti <annita(dot)veneti(at)qs-unisolution(dot)com>
To: Russell Smith <mr-russ(at)pws(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: Matt Taylor <matt(at)lindenelevator(dot)com>, "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #5063: MS Access crashes by quiting after linking tables with PostgreSQL
Date: 2009-09-25 07:56:22
Lists: pgsql-bugs

You are right.
This is solved in 8.4 and is in the release notes. Even thought the 8.4 has a bug in displaying the SSL mode and that’s why I didn’t installed at the first place, then I realized is only a display problem and if you write in the registry directly everything is ok.

I have posted another bug issue for this.

So my problem is pertly solved, and thanks a million guys for all the help:)

Annita Veneti