Re: Some useful plpgsl

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Berend Tober" <btober(at)seaworthysys(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Some useful plpgsl
Date: 2003-02-28 20:07:07
Lists: pgsql-general

"Berend Tober" <btober(at)seaworthysys(dot)com> writes:
> 1) To change the schema associated with given tables.

I think this is likely to break things, particularly if it's used to
move individual tables and not the entire contents of a schema. I don't
see anything here that will rename a table's rowtype into the new
schema, and I don't see any guarantee that a table's indexes will move
with it. (I don't recall any other assumptions about stuff being in the
same schema, but you should look around for them...)