DOwnload Your PostGreSQL SOftware

From: "Anubhuti Chaturvedi" <Anubhuti(dot)Chaturvedi(at)iqresource(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: DOwnload Your PostGreSQL SOftware
Date: 2008-02-04 06:20:27
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi,

   This is Anubhuti Chaturvedi, I'm in need of your SQL software that's
PostGreSQL which I need to download , on browsing at your relevant site
I've found qyt a lot of links for download, but couldn't catch hold of
the precise download link, can you guide me with the precise link for
downloading this Database Tool to run here in India. And also I wanted
to get myself clear about the mirrors, that the site is referring to,
what are the mirrors, exactly.

Thanks,

Anubhuti Chaturvedi

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Raymond O'DonnellDate: 2008-02-04 10:26:04