Date localization

From: eetemadi(at)ce(dot)sharif(dot)edu
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Date localization
Date: 2004-06-27 14:13:43
Lists: pgsql-general
hello,
Excuze me,
If I want to add localization support in my language Except the messages
in postgres, what parts, must be done in Glibc? and what parts must be
done in postgres?
LC_COLLATE,LC_CTYPE,LC_MONETARY,LC_NUMERIC,LC_TIME
I found that the collation order must be done in glibc.
What about Formatting of dates and times?
Is it write that all of these must be done in glibc and therefore it will
be abvailable in postgres?

Thanks.

pgsql-general by date