Re: Nightly builds

From: "Albe Laurenz" <all(at)adv(dot)magwien(dot)gv(dot)at>
To: "Albe Laurenz" <all(at)adv(dot)magwien(dot)gv(dot)at>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Nightly builds
Date: 2006-03-27 08:34:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers
>> I for one am still struggling with Kerberos on Windows, and
>> it would be a great help for me to know where to get
>> libraries and headers from.
>
> The pginstaller README might help you - it contains the steps used to
> build it for the installer...

One of my problems is that it needs VC++ to build, and I don't have
that.
I tried the precompiled binaries, but the headers declare all functions
as __stdcall which breaks my mingw build.
If I change the headers to omit that __stdcall, libpq.dll builds but
crashes.

Any help would be welcome.
Yours,
Laurenz Albe