Add min and max execute statement time in pg_stat_statement

From: KONDO Mitsumasa <kondo(dot)mitsumasa(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Add min and max execute statement time in pg_stat_statement
Date: 2013-10-18 08:02:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I submit patch adding min and max execute statement time in pg_stat_statement in
next CF.

pg_stat_statement have execution time, but it is average execution time and does
not provide detail information very much. So I add min and max execute statement
time in pg_stat_statement columns. Usage is almost same as before. However, I add
pg_stat_statements_reset_time() function to get min_time and max_time in the
specific period. This function resets or inits min and max execution time before.

Regards,
--
Mitsumasa KONDO
NTT Open Source Software Center

Attachment Content-Type Size
pg_stat_statements-min_max_exectime_v0.patch text/x-diff 12.3 KB