session id and global storage

From: David Hoksza <david(dot)hoksza(at)seznam(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: session id and global storage
Date: 2006-05-30 12:46:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Hi, I cant find any function, which tells me something like session
id. Is there something like that? I need it in my AM, because I need
to know, if something which I wrote in file was written in this
current session or previously.

And second thing - it would be great if I could save pointer in some
global storage, because I would like to access my dynamically created
tree in more subsequent scans, which is impossible with void pointer
stored just in opaque scan structure:(

Thnaks,
       David Hoksza

pgsql-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave CramerDate: 2006-05-30 12:50:23