Moving database install to new SAN

From: Abu Mushayeed <abumushayeed(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Moving database install to new SAN
Date: 2007-09-13 20:15:34
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hello,

  Can someone help me with moving a postgres database install to a new SAN disks. We are getting a new set of faster disk, I would like to find out is there a way, without reinstall to move existing database and data to the new disks with minimal downtime.

  Thanks
  Abu

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Tino SchwarzeDate: 2007-09-13 20:39:46