Re: getNotifications

From: dmp <danap(at)ttc-cmc(dot)net>
To: kfan <kfan(dot)b1(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: getNotifications
Date: 2012-08-17 16:49:28
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Maciek Sakrejda wrote:
> It would help to see your code and the exception you're getting. My
> guess is you're not casting the Connection object you get back from
> DriverManager to a PGConnection, but that's a shot in the dark at this
> point.

Listener(Connection conn) throws SQLException {
       this.conn = conn;
       this.pgconn = (org.postgresql.PGConnection)conn;

I'm not sure, but I think I'm with Maciek's orginally response. I don't
think you're going to be able to cast a java.sql.Connection to PGConnection
then call one of the latter's methods.

danap.