Viewing data in pgAdmin3

From: Miha Radej <miha(dot)radej(at)siix(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Viewing data in pgAdmin3
Date: 2003-08-18 11:28:15
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi!

With pgAdmin3 0.9.0 beta 1 (Aug 6 2003) I connected to a database ().
I executed a 'SELECT * FROM "TableName";' query and it showed all the data
contained within the table. But when I wanted to looak at the data using
the "View Data" option, an empty window opened up and that was it. No data
was displayed.
At first I thought the problem appeared because I've tried viewing data in
an empty table but the same occured with tables already containing data.
Restarting (botg pgAdmin3 and Windows) and reinstalling pgAdmin3 didn't help.
I am running Windows 2000, sp3, and I just today downloaded pgAdmin3 (win32
binary). I'm been using English language (btw: how do I translate the
language file to Slovene and/or is someone already doing that?). I'm
connecting to PostgreSQL 7.3.2, running on FreeBSD 5.0.

--
Regards,
Miha