problem connection to postgres 7.3

From: Didrik Pinte <dp(at)adhoc(dot)be>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: problem connection to postgres 7.3
Date: 2003-01-09 10:54:31
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I've just installed Postgres 7.3. I'm trying to connect to it using pgAdmin
1.4.12 (tried 1.4.1 too). I get the following error :

An error has occured in pgAdmin:frmConnect.cmdConnect_Click :

Number: -2147417848

Do someone know something about that ?

Thanks

Didrik

**** DISCLAIMER ****
This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information
which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property
rights and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.
total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form)
by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
and delete the material from any computer.
Thank you for your cooperation.