Re: [ODBC] Writing BLOBS to pgsql via ODBC using VB - Mini

From: Denis Gasparin <denis(at)edinet(dot)it>
To: Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>, dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org, Postgresql General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [ODBC] Writing BLOBS to pgsql via ODBC using VB - Mini
Date: 2001-10-29 14:36:00
Lists: pgsql-generalpgsql-odbc
         I apologize for the delay... but i didn't have much time this
week-end. Now the Mini-HowTo about using Postgresql Large Objects in Visual
Basic is ready. It is example based and I think this is the best thing to
those already knowing Visual Basic db interfaces.
         The document covers LO usage with ADO, RDO and DAO (the three main
db interfaces on VB).
         If Dave or Hiroshi could put this document in the FAQ at the
Postgresql ODBC site, I  (and all Postgresql and Visual Basic users) will
eternally grateful...
         I hope it helps!

Regards,

Doct. Eng. Denis
Gasparin                                             denis(at)edistar(dot)com
Programmer & System
Administrator                                http://www.edistar.com
                              Well alas we've seen it all before
                               Knights in armour, days of yore
                          The same old fears and the same old crimes
                            We haven't changed since ancient times

                               -- Iron Hand -- Dire Straits --