Re: timestamp/function question

From: Soma Interesting <dfunct(at)telus(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: timestamp/function question
Date: 2001-03-29 17:51:54
Lists: pgsql-general

At 05:41 PM 3/29/2001 +0000, you wrote:
>On the documentation problems, patches are gratefully accepted. As you
>learn more and see problems with the docs, we'd love to get patches.

I suppose this often sends people running the other way, but I'd be happy
to once I feel I know what I'm doing ;)

You get the distinct impression those who wrote (much of) the documentation
assume an audience with past Oracle experience. Why can't we all pitch in
and have Bruce write a second edition :)... his book is excellent - just it
doesn't go deeply enough into some of the more advanced topics.