introduction

From: matthias <Matthias(at)marlinmobile(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: introduction
Date: 2012-05-25 15:05:36
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hello everyone,

just wanted to introduce myself and ask a question ...

I am currently helping out a friend to set up a postgres database for
his startup.
I have some postgres experience, but not so much with clusters/slony
Someone is suggesting a HA solution, and I do not have the time to wrap
my head around it right know, not to mention support.
Does anyone have a suggestion for a host that offers turnkey solutions
for clustered postgres hosting?
Our current provider answered my questions that they had heard of a
client "who did this once". They had no idea what slony means. So I am
not feeling so warm and fuzzy about them.

Thank you in advance for any pointers!

--
Kind Regards

Matthias

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Steve CrawfordDate: 2012-05-25 16:01:19