Fwd: [pgsql-jobs] PostgreSQL Internals Developer, Campbell, CA

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fwd: [pgsql-jobs] PostgreSQL Internals Developer, Campbell, CA
Date: 2011-12-13 00:49:35
Lists: sfpug
-------- Original Message --------
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 10:47:36 -0800
From: Sanjay Dixit <sanjaydixit(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org

PostgreSQL Internals Developer

ParAccel, Inc is looking to hire a junior/intermediate level PostgreSQL
internals developer.  There is a lot of interesting work in the PostgreSQL
area (and more!) for this developer.  The position is based in Campbell,
CA.  We are looking for someone local to the Bay Area.

We are developing an industry leading data analytics platform.  Very well
managed company with excellent engineering and sales teams, also very well
funded.

See http://www.paraccel.com to learn more about what we do.  ParAccel
was recently selected into the Red Herring Top 100 North America list (
http://www.redherring.com/RHNA/2011/top100.html).

Interested developers may contact me at: sanjay.dixit AT paraccel DOT com

Thanks,

Sanjay Dixit

ParAccel, Inc.

sfpug by date

Next:From: Christophe PettusDate: 2011-12-13 04:34:05