replication set-up

From: ScientificWare-Luigi D'Angelo <luigi(at)scientificware(dot)it>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: replication set-up
Date: 2011-09-09 15:02:42
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello everyone
i'm totally new to postgresql. I am trying to learn how to set up a
streaming replication.
I've prepared my "primary" server and i would need a streaming
replication on a "hot standby"

I'm reading the official guide downloaded from the postgre web page.
I do understand the theory of how SR has to work, but the whole thing
seems a little bit odd to set up and manage.
I was wondering if there is some GUI tool to set-up, control and manage
the replication with.

I tried repmgr via command line, but i'm having problems while trying to
compile the source on my Fedora15 test server

Any GUI tool to add on pgAdmin and get the replication done?
Does Slony do a Streaming Replication too? I've browsed the wiki and it
seems something different

Thanks