Re: JDBC specific Buildfarm member

From: Mike Fowler <mike(at)mlfowler(dot)com>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: JDBC specific Buildfarm member
Date: 2011-05-06 05:50:53
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
On 05/05/11 21:04, Mike Fowler wrote:
> On 05/05/11 16:26, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>> On 05/05/2011 01:49 AM, Mike Fowler wrote:
>>> Thanks, I've switched it on and 8.4 has been building for the last
>>> little while so we should see some results in a hour or so. I'll try
>>> and make  your suggested changes and send a revised patch over the
>>> weekend.
>> I can't see any results on the buildfarm server.
> It seems I had the aux_path set incorrectly as it failed to run the
> I'm home from work now so I can keep a closer eye on
> things this evening.

8.4 was successfully build in the wee hours of my morning and is visible
at The JDBC logs are
with all the other logs and I note that it's only the last JDK that is
in the logs. I shall change that too so that the logs for each JDK is
independent. 9.0 is currently building.

Mike Fowler
Registered Linux user: 379787