fixing INT64_FORMAT warnings on Mingw

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: fixing INT64_FORMAT warnings on Mingw
Date: 2011-04-27 04:01:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Both "%lld" and "%I64d" can be used with mingw to print 64 bit integers.
However, modern versions of gcc spit warnings with the former, and not
the latter. However, since "%lld" works, it is chosen by our config
setup since it comes first in the list of formats tried. Therefore, to
keep the compiler happy I proposed to rearrange that so that "%I64d" is
preferred if it's found to work.

Thoughts?

cheers

andrew