windows build docs

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: windows build docs
Date: 2011-01-31 17:14:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Following recent discussions and the enabling of 64 bit Mingw builds, I
propose to make the attached changes to the docs. I don't see any great
reason for us to advise against building with Mingw, especially now that
we have 64 bit support for it, so I removed that, amd also clarified
where Cygwin is useful and where it's not, as well as adding some detail
about how to make 64 bit builds.

cheers

andrew