SSI patch version 15

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "Jeff Davis" <pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com>
Cc: "Dan Ports" <drkp(at)csail(dot)mit(dot)edu>,<pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SSI patch version 15
Date: 2011-01-31 17:31:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Jeff Davis <pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com> wrote:

> 1. [& 2.] In CheckForSerializableConflictIn()

All of that was obsolete and could just be deleted.  I did.

> 3. The comment above CheckForSerializableConflictOut()

I reworked the comment there.  Hopefully it is now more clear.

> I am marking the patch Ready For Committer

Patch v15 is attached with fixes for all issues identified in v14.
There was one (two-line) bug fix.  No other logic changes.  We had
an addition to the README-SSI file, comment changes, doc changes,
changes to the text of a few messages, and some structure/field
renames to avoid using Tran as an abbreviation for transaction in
addition to the use of Xact as an abbreviation.

Pretty minimal differences from V14, but I figured it would save the
committer some work if I rolled them all up here.

-Kevin