[Fwd: Re: Problem in connecting to database]

From: Rekha Ravi Pai <rekha(at)softjin(dot)com>
To: pgsql-in-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Problem in connecting to database]
Date: 2010-11-09 05:23:21
Lists: pgsql-in-general
Hi,
In my postgresql.conf file I have added these key values.

tcpip_socket = true
max_connections = 100
port = 5432
shared_buffers = 1000
log_connections = yes
search_path = '$user,public'

lc_messages = 'en_US.UTF-8'        # locale for system error message strings
lc_monetary = 'en_US.UTF-8'        # locale for monetary formatting
lc_numeric = 'en_US.UTF-8'        # locale for number formatting
lc_time = 'en_US.UTF-8'

Regards,
Rekha.

Business Disclaimer
This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it are intended solely
for  the use  of the  individual or entity  to which they  are  addressed. It
may  contain confidential,  proprietary or legally  privileged  information.
If  you  are  not  the  intended recipient please be advised that you have
received  this  message in error and any use is strictly prohibited. Please
immediately  delete it  and all copies of it from your system, destroy any
hard  copies  of  it and  notify  the  sender  by return mail. You must not,
directly or indirectly, use,  disclose,  distribute, print, or copy any part of
this message if you are not the intended recipient.

pgsql-in-general by date

Next:From: Rekha Ravi PaiDate: 2010-11-09 05:36:02