Re: [JDBC] Support for JDBC setQueryTimeout, et al.

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <david(at)fetter(dot)org>,<pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <rsmogura(at)softperience(dot)eu>
Subject: Re: [JDBC] Support for JDBC setQueryTimeout, et al.
Date: 2010-10-14 12:55:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-jdbc

Robert Haas wrote:

> Is this a JDBC patch or a PG patch? Are we tracking JDBC patches
> using the CF app?

If this were the only patch for setQueryTimeout in front of us I
probably wouldn't have suggested that, but this thread started with a
patch proposal to implement the same JDBC feature through adding new
backend functions. Unless that patch is withdrawn or rejected, it
seems odd for two different groups to be simultaneously considering
patches to implement exactly the same functionality....

-Kevin