Re: pgAdmin III 1.12: Toolbar issue on modern windows

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pg(at)kuhnsteffen(dot)de
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III 1.12: Toolbar issue on modern windows
Date: 2010-09-20 19:35:31
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Le 20/09/2010 12:03, Steffen Kuhn a écrit :
> Hi Guillaume,
>
> I forgot about the display issue on the server status window.
> As I could track down this issue hits the modern windows - XP is fine, Vista is not.
> So a trivial define on platform as already practiced, solves the issue not in this case.

I suppose we just need to make the toolbar bigger. Checking the OS
release seems quite out of the question for such a bug. As you seem to
have Vista, can you try to check the good size on Vista? if you can't,
I'll have to install everything on my Windows 7 laptop, hoping the bug
is still there.

Thanks.

--
Guillaume