Any recent AMD purchases?

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Any recent AMD purchases?
Date: 2010-06-25 18:48:07
Lists: pgsql-performance
I'm trying to find someone who has a system with an AMD "Magny Cours"
6100 series processor in it, like the Opteron 6174 or 6176 SE, who'd be
willing to run a short test for me during an idle period to collect some
performance data about it.  Can't be running Windows, probably easiest
to compile the test programs under Linux.  If you have one of those
processors and would be willing to help me out, please drop me an
off-list note and I'll tell you what I'm looking for.  Will need
permission to publish the results to the community.

pgsql-performance by date

Next:From: Craig JamesDate: 2010-06-25 18:53:01