Re: "1-Click" installer problems

From: Craig Ringer <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "Nikhil G(dot) Daddikar" <ngd(at)celoxis(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: "1-Click" installer problems
Date: 2010-04-06 04:01:58
Lists: pgsql-general

Nikhil,

Any movement on collecting some system comparision information so we can
start to figure out why the installer works on my systems, but not on yours?

I've just tested on a couple of other Vista systems (at work) without
problems, so there must be something different about your systems and
those of the others you've seen complain on the EDB forums. It'd be good
to find out what it is.

--
Craig Ringer