Proposed date/time/location for Test-Fest 9

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Proposed date/time/location for Test-Fest 9
Date: 2010-03-04 18:45:53
Lists: sfpug
All,

Proposed:

Saturday, April 3
11am to 6pm
Noisebridge
2169 Mission Street, San Francisco

I met with the Noisebridge folks and they have been enthusiastic about
hosting the event.  They have a kitchen, tons of power outlets,
internet, projectors, and many tables and chairs.  Most importantly,
some of their members would be interested in participating if we host it
there.  And it's less than 2 blocks from BART.

The only real drawback to the location is the lack of parking; street
parking in the Mission is notoriously bad, so anyone with a car would
need to arrive in the morning and be ready to feed meters.  Dropoffs
with equipment would need to be coordinated.

Does the above datetime/location make things hard for anyone?
Participants would not need to be there the entire 7 hours; any 3-hour
period would allow you to get stuff done.

Object now, or I'll consider it scheduled ...

--Josh Berkus

sfpug by date

Next:From: Quinn WeaverDate: 2010-03-04 18:54:05