So I'm thinking of holding off until April 3 or April 10 for the test-fest.
Reason: I'd like to encourage other user groups to hold one, and they'll
need lead time. I'm also thinking of video conferencing between the
And, frankly, I could use some additional organization time.
Do people have a preference between April 3 and 10?
In response to
sfpug by date
|Next:||From: Josh Berkus||Date: 2010-03-04 18:45:53|
|Subject: Proposed date/time/location for Test-Fest 9|
|Previous:||From: Jeff Davis||Date: 2010-03-01 16:58:17|
|Subject: Re: Version 9 Beta testing day?|