Re: Hot Standby query cancellation and Streaming Replication integration

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Greg Stark <gsstark(at)mit(dot)edu>, Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine(at)hi-media(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Hot Standby query cancellation and Streaming Replication integration
Date: 2010-02-27 23:49:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Hey, take it easy!  I read Stark's post as tongue-in-cheek, which I
> think it was.

Yeah, I didn't get that.  We've already exchanged mutual off-list
apologies for the misunderstanding in both directions, I stopped just
short of sending flowers.

I did kick off this discussion with noting a clear preference this not
wander into any personal finger-pointing.  And I am far too displeased
with the technical situation here to have much of a sense of humor left
about it either.