buildfarm compiler warnings

From: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: buildfarm compiler warnings
Date: 2010-01-16 17:10:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers
while cleaning up my $HOME I cam across an old hack I once used to find
compiler warnings in the buildfarm logs.
The following contains the output of running that script across the
current buildfarm members reporting on -HEAD:

http://www.kaltenbrunner.cc/files/output_buildfarm_16_01_2010.html

keep in mind that this is a cruel hack, does not cover win32 and might
filter out too much (or noth enough) however I thought I would throw it
out just in case somebody finds it interesting.

Stefan