psqlODBC 08.04.0200 Released

From: Hiroshi Inoue <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-odbc <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-announce <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: psqlODBC 08.04.0200 Released
Date: 2009-12-30 06:19:07
Lists: pgsql-announcepgsql-odbc
We are pleased to announce the release of psqlODBC 08.04.0200. For
details of the changes in this release, please see the notes at:
http://psqlodbc.projects.postgresql.org/release.html

With this release two versions of the driver are provided for Windows;
'PostgreSQL ANSI' which supports single and multibyte applications
through the ANSI ODBC API, and 'PostgreSQL Unicode' which provides
Unicode support through the Unicode ODBC API. libpq.dll and
dependencies are shipped with the PostgreSQL Installer, for those
users that require them.

On Unix systems, the driver type may be selected via a configure
option. MSDTC is also supported on Windows, and 64 bit support is now
included in the source code (binaries are not yet available).

psqlODBC may be downloaded from
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/ in source, Windows
Installer, merge module, and basic zip file formats.

Please post any bug reports to the pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org mailing list.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all those involved with the
development, testing and bug fixing of the updated driver.

pgsql-announce by date