Get bytes sent to client

From: Alexander Pyhalov <alp(at)rsu(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Get bytes sent to client
Date: 2009-12-16 08:05:59
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Hello.
I'd like to collect some statistics in my application (using JDBC). In
Oracle I could collect data, sent to client, using the following query:

SELECT S.value FROM V$MYSTAT S,SYS.V_$STATNAME NAMES
WHERE NAMES.STATISTIC#=S.STATISTIC#
AND NAMES.NAME='bytes sent via SQL*Net to client';

Can I do something like this in PostgreSQL? I'd like to estimate query
result size, to be more precise, amount of network traffic, which is
generated in response to a query.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: Alexander PyhalovDate: 2009-12-16 09:29:14