Re: New mug design

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)it>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New mug design
Date: 2009-11-30 21:54:39
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Ciao,

For some reason I can't explain, the more I read and the more I am sure
that Damien's original idea (Nov 16) is the simplest and most effective
of all, considering also that we cannot write a lot of information on
the mug.

INSERT INTO me VALUES('coffee','sugar');

Simple, direct, effective. Also, the "me" part makes the mug an active
component of the message.

I have also read people arguing about cultures that add sugar, cream,
water, etc. to their coffee. I must then stand up and represent my
country and say that in Italy, coffee lovers and purists, do not put any
additional ingredients in it, and drink it plain. So we should INSERT
only coffee INTO the mug. :)

Thanks,
Gabriele

--