Re: get the copy of a schema

From: Raymond O'Donnell <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
To: vani shree <shreevani04(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Pgadmin-Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: get the copy of a schema
Date: 2009-11-24 18:54:15
Lists: pgadmin-support

On 24/11/2009 18:50, vani shree wrote:

> I Installed pg_dump.exe.After installation i tried few options.I have
> exaplained the error with the screen shots.Please help me where i am goin
> wrong.

Vani, if you do reply-all rather than just reply, then your posts will
make it to the list.

I don't have Word, so I wasn't able to see you screen shots. Any chance
you could write what you did and the errors you got directly in the email?

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod(at)iol(dot)ie