Turning logging off

From: "Fred Parkinson" <FredP(at)abag(dot)ca(dot)gov>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Turning logging off
Date: 2009-10-05 16:53:55
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Is there an easy way to turn off logging to C: by the odbc driver?

I turned it on long ago for a now-forgotten problem and can't remember what I did to do so.

I am using odbc driver 7.03.02.00 (yes it's old but continues to work flawlessly).
In the connection setup the check box CommLog (C:\psqlodbc_xxxx.log) is unchecked.

The driver is writing to both Mylog_xxx.log and psqlodbc_xxx.log.
I am now trying to open a connection on a machine that has c: restricted for security, and the driver crashes, probably because of the logs.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated, thanks

Fred