Need wiki help: Advocacy TODO page

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL WWW List <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Need wiki help: Advocacy TODO page
Date: 2009-08-20 17:15:30
Lists: pgsql-www
WWW,

I'd like to set up an Advocacy TODO page.  So, first thing, I'd like to
be able to re-use the TODO list template; how do I create a new page
which uses those templates (assume no Mediawiki internals knowledge).

Second, I'd like to extend the template (this is less important), to
support adding a list of people "claiming" a TODO item.  Each claim
should include a message link.  I think this would be valuable for the
hacking TODO as well.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

pgsql-www by date

Next:From: Guido BarosioDate: 2009-08-20 17:55:15