Re: status of ECPG patches?

From: Boszormenyi Zoltan <zb(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: status of ECPG patches?
Date: 2009-08-05 13:07:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Michael Meskes írta:
>> I confess I haven't been following the ECPG threads real closely, but
>> I'm confused as to the status of the following two patches. Have you
>> reviewed these? If so, what was the outcome? If not, do you plan to?
>>

> I did a first review and then left for my vacation. Now Zoltan provided an
> updated version which I have to get into again.

You can do a diff between patches.
I also wrote what changed in the patches since the last round.

>> When?
>>
>> ECPG dynamic cursor, SQLDA support
>> ECPG support for string pseudo-type v2
>>

> As soon as I find the time, but you probably know that the first days after
> coming back from vacation are kind of crazy.

Yeah, browsing through 3000 mails is not easy,
I was on vacation two weeks ago, too. :-) Take your time.

--
Bible has answers for everything. Proof:
"But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more

Zoltán Böszörményi
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
http://www.postgresql.at/