SE-PostgreSQL Specifications

From: KaiGai Kohei <kaigai(at)ak(dot)jp(dot)nec(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, KaiGai Kohei <kaigai(at)kaigai(dot)gr(dot)jp>, Greg Williamson <gwilliamson39(at)yahoo(dot)com>, Sam Mason <sam(at)samason(dot)me(dot)uk>, Joshua Brindle <method(at)manicmethod(dot)com>
Subject: SE-PostgreSQL Specifications
Date: 2009-07-24 05:54:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Here is the initial draft of SE-PostgreSQL specifications:

I've described it from the scratch again with paying attention
for the people knowing nothing about SELinux.
In some points, it uses comparison between the database privilege
mechanism and SE-PostgreSQL for easy understanding.

Please point out, if ...
- Its composition can be improved.
- Here is not enough introductions for what user wants to know.
- Here is too much explanations, more brief one will be available.
- Here is not easy understandable for database folks.
- Here is not enough English quality.
- And so on...

In addition, I would like to fix its specifications during the discussion.

OSS Platform Development Division, NEC

Next:From: KaiGai KoheiDate: 2009-07-24 06:00:32