Here is the initial draft of SE-PostgreSQL specifications:
I've described it from the scratch again with paying attention
for the people knowing nothing about SELinux.
In some points, it uses comparison between the database privilege
mechanism and SE-PostgreSQL for easy understanding.
Please point out, if ...
- Its composition can be improved.
- Here is not enough introductions for what user wants to know.
- Here is too much explanations, more brief one will be available.
- Here is not easy understandable for database folks.
- Here is not enough English quality.
- And so on...
In addition, I would like to fix its specifications during the discussion.
OSS Platform Development Division, NEC
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai(at)ak(dot)jp(dot)nec(dot)com>
pgsql-hackers by date
|Next:||From: KaiGai Kohei||Date: 2009-07-24 06:00:32|
|Subject: Re: SE-PostgreSQL?|
|Previous:||From: daveg||Date: 2009-07-24 05:28:10|
|Subject: Re: display previous query string of idle-in-transaction|