Re: 2 training events waiting for approval

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)it>
To: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 2 training events waiting for approval
Date: 2009-07-18 18:38:12
Lists: pgsql-www

Ciao,

David Fetter ha scritto:
> Approved.

Sorry to bother but I still can't see the two training events about
PostgreSQL Administration and PostGIS that I submitted on Wednesday,
which will be held in Prato from the 27th to the 29th of July.

Please advice. Thanks guys for your understanding.

Ciao,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant Italia