PostgreSQL VM appliance image

From: Matthew Weigel <unique(at)idempot(dot)net>
To: austinpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL VM appliance image
Date: 2009-04-09 05:10:58
Lists: austinpug
Dunno if anyone else saw it, but after the meeting yesterday veered into
cloud computing and virtual machines, I thought it would be interesting :-)

http://blogs.sun.com/jkshah/entry/postgres_8_3_appliance_for

(I'm sure Robert is happy it's based on Sun's VirtualBox!)

Also, I was asking about pg-backed blog software yesterday... right now
I've been experimenting today with Serendipity (www.s9y.org), which is
actually what Planet PostgreSQL uses.  There are some rough edges - if I
use it I'll probably have to hack it up a bit - but the database end is
working smoothly.
--
  Matthew Weigel
  hacker

austinpug by date

Next:From: Chuck ShriverDate: 2009-04-29 18:00:10