Resources for Postgres and MySQL comparison presentation?

From: Brian Ghidinelli <brian(at)pukkasoft(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Resources for Postgres and MySQL comparison presentation?
Date: 2009-03-23 01:30:26
Lists: sfpug
I'm giving a talk at a developer conference in May titled, "Move over
MySQL, make room for PostgreSQL".  I've gone through the PG advocacy
site and searched around for relevant content on top of what I've
already come up with.  I was hoping folks here might have links to
recent content or talks?

It's aimed at convincing people to give PG a try for projects on which
they currently use MySQL.  I think I have a good base so far but I'm
always interested in great resources to make it better.

Thanks!

Brian

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2009-03-23 17:49:08
Subject: April Meeting: PostgreSQL in the Cloud