File system level backup with more than one cluster folders

From: Michael Leshchenko <Michael(dot)Leshchenko(at)its(dot)fh-giessen(dot)de>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: File system level backup with more than one cluster folders
Date: 2008-12-10 07:26:56
Lists: pgsql-admin
Dear pg community

I am newbie with PostgreSQL. I have separate table space for my
databases, which is located in separate folder, which is different to
default. I would like to carry out file system level backup.  Do I need
to backup only folder with my table space or all pg folders.

Thank you in advance

Mike Leshchenko

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Tino SchwarzeDate: 2008-12-10 10:13:04
Subject: Re: Change user password