Patch : "Change the panel in tabs was setting the top switches to SQL Editor"

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Patch : "Change the panel in tabs was setting the top switches to SQL Editor"
Date: 2008-12-04 10:36:46
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave Page,
> I think - this is a bug from a while, I can reproduce the same for the
> "Criteria Panel".
> If I make any changes in the "Criteria Panel", and then click "Columns
> Panel", the main
> tab set at the top switches to "SQL Editor". :(
>
> I will send a patch for it.
As I have told you, this was a bug introduced earlier.
The object sqlNoteBook (in frmQuery class) and the object tabs (in the
gqbController class)
both were using the same id (CTL_NTBKCENTER).
And in frmQuery class, an event handler - OnChangeNotebook is registered
with this id.

I changed the id for the object tabs of gqbController to CTL_NTBKPANELS.

Please find the patch for the same.

Regards,
Ashesh

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: svnDate: 2008-12-04 11:01:25
Subject: SVN Commit by dpage: r7507 - in trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin: . gqb include/gqb include/images
Previous:From: Ashesh VashiDate: 2008-12-04 10:21:33
Subject: Re: Patch for "Panel for Joins in the Graphic Query Builder"