March meeting next week

From: gabrielle <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: March meeting next week
Date: 2010-03-10 01:24:41
Lists: pdxpug

Next Thursday, for our regularly scheduled meeting, we will be having
a 9.0 alpha testing party!

When: 7 pm, Thursday, March 19, 2010
Where: FreeGeek

Some background reading:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/HowToBetaTest
http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/release-9-0.html

If you want to test Postgresql 9.0alpha on your own machine, please
download it ahead of time from
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/9.0alpha4/

If you want to work on one of the P4 Lab machines, contact Mark so he
can get an account set up for you.

You don't need a laptop to participate - we can do pair-agile-eXtreme testing!

Afterwards, as usual, we will have beer/crash the PDX.pm Hackathon at
the Lucky Lab.

gabrielle

(And we hope that RJFM can give his R talk at some other time!)