PHP Quebec call for speakers

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PHP Quebec call for speakers
Date: 2008-09-16 18:47:02
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Folks,

The organizers of the conference approached me about getting more
PostgreSQL+PHP speakers.  Don't reply to me, contact them.  Deadline is
October 18.

==========

Title : 2009 PHP Quebec Conference Call for Papers
=================
PHP Quebec is pleased to announce the seventh edition of the PHP
Quebec Conference. The Conference will take place in Montreal,
Canada between March 4 and 6th, 2009. We are looking for speakers
willing to share their expertise with Canadian and United States PHP
professionals.

The Conference features technical talks  and Labs dedicated to advanced
software development techniques with PHP5 and PHP6, XML, web services,
databases, etc., project management where speakers and visitors
will try to find solutions to actual business problems.

With events such has the PHPLab, the Job Fair and the Cocktail, the
Conference
will be a great opportunity to meet with local experts, Core PHP Developers
and sponsors.

For more information, visit the website:
http://conf.phpquebec.com

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Chander GanesanDate: 2008-09-18 11:45:12