European PGDay 2008 - registration open

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: European PGDay 2008 - registration open
Date: 2008-09-11 15:08:06
Lists: pgeu-general

The European PGDay 2008 is now open for registration. We are working on
finalizing the English schedule, but we already have an impressive list
of speakers available at http://www.pgday.org/en/speakers. The schedule
will have at least one English talk at all times, as well as a number of
Italian ones. There will also be social activities after the conference
- stay tuned to http://www.pgday.org/en/ for details.

While the full schedule is being worked on, attendees can now register
their participation in the conference at https://register.pgday.org.
Although the conference will charge no entry fee, we do ask all
attendees to register at this site as soon as possible, to help us plan
the schedule to best suit your needs. It is also recommended that you
start looking at your travel arrangements - information about travel and
accommodation is available at http://www.pgday.org/en/.

We would also like to thank our sponsors who make it possible to make
this conference the best in Europe, while keeping it free:

Gold Sponsor - EnterpriseDB
Bronze Sponsors - 2ndQuadrant, Continuent, Dalibo, Sonologic and Sun
Microsystems

See http://www.pgday.org/en/sponsors for a full list of sponsors.

There are still openings in the sponsorship program for all interested
parties - see http://www.pgday.org/en/sponsors/campaign

--
The PGDay.eu organization team,
ITPUG and PostgreSQL Europe