Re: BUG #4368: problem with jdbc postgresql

From: Craig Ringer <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>
To: devi <lakshmidevi83(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #4368: problem with jdbc postgresql
Date: 2008-08-25 00:27:02
Lists: pgsql-bugs
devi wrote:

> its really much confusing in connectivity..please help me giving answers to
> this question
>
> 1. where to save postgresql-8.2-508.jdbc3
> (all have giving different ideas)
>
> 2.how to set the class path?is i have to download tomcate....
>
> 3.can you please give me a clear picture to set class
> path with postgresql-8.2-508.jdbc3
>
> 4. how to run my java application files

Your question does not describe a bug or problem with PostgreSQL or its
JDBC drivers.

Your questions are all covered in the documentation for the JDBC driver
and as a part of very basic Java use.

You should read:

http://doc.postgresintl.com/jdbc/index.html
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/jdbc/index.html

Then, if you are still having problems, use Google to search for
information about your problem.

If you STILL cannot find the answer and the question is about PostgreSQL
and Java/JDBC, consider posting a question on the PostgreSQL JDBC
mailing list.

--
Craig Ringer