Re: pg_regress inputdir

From: Jorgen Austvik - Sun Norway <Jorgen(dot)Austvik(at)Sun(dot)COM>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg_regress inputdir
Date: 2008-08-04 14:13:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> In my opinion, the need
> for running tests outside the test dir is not very strong (or we would
> have heard complaints before), and thus the solution is to remove
> --inputdir and --outputdir.

Attached is a patch that removes --inputdir and --outputdir. I still
prefere the first patch (that fixed my problem), but removing them is
probably better than having them when they don't work.

Tested with psql make check on solaris x86.

-J
--

Jørgen Austvik, Software Engineering - QA
Sun Microsystems Database Group