Re: pg_regress inputdir

From: Jorgen Austvik - Sun Norway <Jorgen(dot)Austvik(at)Sun(dot)COM>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg_regress inputdir
Date: 2008-08-04 14:13:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> In my opinion, the need
> for running tests outside the test dir is not very strong (or we would
> have heard complaints before), and thus the solution is to remove
> --inputdir and --outputdir.

Attached is a patch that removes --inputdir and --outputdir. I still
prefere the first patch (that fixed my problem), but removing them is
probably better than having them when they don't work.

Tested with psql make check on solaris x86.

Jørgen Austvik, Software Engineering - QA
Sun Microsystems Database Group