Minimum height of server status dialog

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Minimum height of server status dialog
Date: 2008-07-31 15:01:54
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Can somebody explain why there appears to be a minimum height on the
server status dialog that corresponds (on $customers screen at least) to
about 20 active connections?

I have <10 on each server right now, but would like to fit three windows
over each other vertically, but there's no way to make the window small
enough. I do, however, get lots and lots of whitespace...

(the locks and logfile tabs go into scrolling mode on the other tabs, so
I don't see why those would be the reason either).

If there's no reason, any objections to decreasing it (assuming I can
figure out where it's set)?

//Magnus

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2008-07-31 15:04:24