A guide/tutorial to performance monitoring and tuning

From: "Nikhil G(dot) Daddikar" <ngd(at)celoxis(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: A guide/tutorial to performance monitoring and tuning
Date: 2008-06-27 14:23:03
Lists: pgsql-performance
Hello,

I have been searching on the net on how to tune and monitor performance
of my postgresql server but not met with success. A lot of information
is vague and most often then not the answer is "it depends". Can anyone
of you refer me a nice guide or tutorial on this?

Thanks.

pgsql-performance by date

Next:From: Andreas KretschmerDate: 2008-06-27 15:37:49
Subject: Re: Hardware vs Software RAID